I'm a full stack web developer who enjoys making life easier. I enjoy building applications for individuals who wants to gather, produce and share information.
Outside of the web stack, I am a Master Guardian Elite (CS:GO Rank) who plays with my brothers. I spend my free time reading articles from Reddit or Hacker News. Oh, I also love basketball (both international and local) and I do play Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Feel free to add me up on Steam
Email Address: [email protected]
Exploration Group LLC
Director of Software Development December 2018 to present
- Exploration Data - An application for music publishers - small or big - to manage data related to their ownerships.
Senior Software Engineer January 2017 to December 2018
- Exploration Data - Role: Full stack developer. Technologies used: Python/Django, React/Redux.
- Podcast Converter - Role: Full stack developer. Technologies used: Python/Django, React/Redux.
JXM Technology Solutions Inc.
Software Consultant November 2014 to present
- Data Analysis project using Python, MongoDB and Tableau. My task is to scrape data from a web source, and use it to map an organization's internal data source using Python, Selenium and MongoDB.
- Exploration of new protocols which can be used as a communication gateway from one application to another application.
Full Stack Web Developer June 2010 to present
- MaaxClub - Role: Full stack developer. Technologies used: Python/Django, MySQL, AngularJS, HTML/CSS.
- Support Genie - Role: Full stack developer. Technologies used: Python/Flask, MongoDB, AngularJS, HTML/CSS/LESS.
JWay Group Inc.
Web Applications Engineer August 2015 to Janaury 2017
- Working with ChronosCloud using Ruby on Rails.
Consultant June 2014 to December 2015
- A startup group from UP Information Technology Development Center that aims to build and develop business solutions using Python as main technology option.
- Projects include the ff:
- Eaglewatch Mapper: This is a tool to allow Eaglewatch group create better decisions where to assign security employees to the nearest/closest detachments/posts. Technologies used: Python, Django, Bootstrap, Postgresql with PostGIS.
- Mickey Charny - Built with Wordpress 4.0.
- Financial Market Betting - Built with Wordpress 4.0.
Pepperconn Pte. Ltd.
Applications Developer January 2013 to August 2015
- Worked on Tao of Shop which is an e-commerce platform built with PHP. Most of my tasks include developing consumer/client websites based on the TOS platform. Some of the consumer sites we created includes the ff: WineStudio, Rochester Market and La Putri. I also worked on the Insights module of the dashboard which uses Highcharts for visualizing data sets.
- Working on the 2nd version of Tao of Shop. Laravel, AngularJS and LESS are the major development tools we decided to use for developing this platform.
System Information Technology Foundation
Software Developer | Lecturer June 2013 to October 2013
- Worked as a front-end developer for Nike Dashboard.
- Taught Python 5-day short courses. I was able to teach HTML/CSS and version control using Github.
UP Information Technology Development Center
Software Developer April 2012 to May 2013
- Worked under the eUP project of the University of the Philippines.
- Assigned to train other UP staff to use Google Apps and other computer related tools.
- Developed UP OSU using Wordpress.
Junior Software Engineer January 2011 to February 2012
- Developed web applications using Python, Django & Postgresql.
Youtube Certified Partner
- Asset Monetization
- Content Ownership
University of the Philippines
BS Computer Science 2008 to 2013
- eGLAPT, “Game-based Learning Assessment and Performance Tracing”
- 10th PeLS e-Learning Conference - Oral Presenter (December, 2011)
- UP Department of Computer Science - Programming Team (2009)
- Ranked 18th Overall - ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest in Asia Manila Regional Onsite Contest (2009)
Database: Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
Framework: Django, Flask, Wagtail, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Wordpress, Laravel, Magento, Node, ReactJS, AngularJS, KeystoneJS